Number five: Bennedict Cumberbatch
Can't you just see it now? Sherlock as the master? I would love this. Of course I would also love for John Simms to come back as the master.
Number four: Tom Hiddleston
One word. Loki.
Number three: Alan Rickman
I know him as Severus Snape. And I love him for the master. This would just be brilliant.
We need him like his Moriarty character in SHERLOCK. I love him and I think he would be great.
Number one: Bill Nighy
This guy is just great. I love him as Davy Jones and he has played much more. He was already in Vincent and the doctor but I loved him. He is just great. Which is why he is my number one pick. Although he probably won't do this since he turned down the role of the doctor.
Well that's it. I will probably do a top ten one just because there are so much more I cannot put in. I will also be doing a top five lord presidents. But until then here's a bonus of my top number one lord president.
Ralph Fiennes!
How great would it be to have voldemort as The Lord president? I would love it.






No comments:
Post a Comment